I can’t access MyBusinessToolkit
If you’ve forgotten your password, click the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link on the Login page. Enter your email address and press the ‘Reset password’ button.
An email will then be sent with instructions on how to set up a new password.
If this doesn’t work and you’re still having difficulties logging in, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team on 1890 944 532 or via the webchat box.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll