Why is my account suspended?
If your account has been suspended, it could be because we were unable to take payment for your monthly subscription.
If this is the case, to have the account reinstated, you’ll have to pay the outstanding amount within 30 days. If no payment is received, the account will automatically be cancelled.
Before an account is suspended, we send a notification email each time we try but are unable to take the payment.
If you need help with an account that’s been suspended, please call our customer support team on 1890 944 532.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll