Setting up Receipt Bank for mobile
Getting set up on your mobile is helpful because you can quickly and easily take a photo of your receipts using your phone’s camera, and save them directly to your Receipt Bank. Here’s how:
Go to your ‘My toolkit’ page and click ‘launch now’ on Receipt Bank.
You’ll be logged into the app and see your Receipt Bank dashboard. Go to ‘Settings’ and get your App Token
Now download the Receipt Bank app for your phone.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, use your email address and the App Token as your password to login.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll