What is Sage One Accounting?
Designed with small businesses in mind, Sage One Accounting is the simple way of managing your finances.
With minimal accounting jargon and guidance through each section, you can have your accounts up and running in minutes.
Get an instant snapshot of your business’ finances with a summary screen that tells you your total sales and expenses for the month and year to date.
Manage your accounts quickly and easily with features like bank integration to automatically match up your transactions, and even set up foreign currency accounts to trade abroad.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll